We're ENGAGED!

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

We're ENGAGED!!! 


Beachbody Love story  If you're a Beachbody coach...get to the EVENTS! haha
Quick Recap! 

It all started in June of 2011 when I met Jay at the Beachbody Coach Summit. LUCKILY I was able to look past first impressions 
We didn't really talk...until the Beachbody Success Trip to the Bahamas. But there...we fell in love. After I went home, I decided to take a chance on my life-long dream & moved to Cali! 
Even though it seems CRAZY, Jay and I got a place together and started building our life in Santa Monica Before long, Baby Bear became part of our family. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect puppy! (She's just like her mommy  
We ended up moving back to my house here in Pittsburgh and welcomed another addition to the family: Winston!! He’s just like his daddy: Loud & smelly! 
Jay is my rock. My poop scooper. My business partner. 
He drives me CAAA-RAAZYY sometimes but he’s my big strong man hehe 
Love isn't finding a perfect person. It's seeing an imperfect person perfectly. 

Thank you for being a part of our love story and cheering us along every step of the way! Love you guys!!!

Danette Gavin Anderson THANK YOU for the AMAZING pics!!

Baby Bear & WInston! Follow them on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/BabyBearpup

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -