21 Day Fix GROUP Application!

Friday, May 16, 2014

It's official.... 21 day FIX is here!!! It has OFFICIALLY launched and I am READY to tackle this program with people who are SERIOUS about getting results!! 


You are invited to my exclusive Accountability GROUP! 

Everyone can do 21 Day Fix and get great results. Each workout has a modifier to show easier moves. The 1st test groups included fit people as well as people with 100+ pounds to lose, to be sure that anyone could be successful with this program. The test group lost 10+ lbs in 21 days!!


The unique nutrition plan uses specifically portioned food storage containers that eliminate the guesswork from portion control - no weighing, measuring, or counting calories, carbs or points. If it fits in the container, you can eat it. And you'll lose weight. When eaten in the right quantities, there are no foods that are off limits.

No weighing, No measuring, No counting calories, No carbs or points. If it fits in the container, you can eat it. AND you'll lose weight. When eaten in the right quantities.


Did I mention ---> there are NO FOODS OFF LIMITS!

Told ya.. I've NEVER done one like this before So... who's with me? I need 5 people who want to test this out right along side me! ONLY taking 5 more since it's a test group, so send me a message or email ASAP! {katiheifner@gmail.com}

This is the start of a life long fitness routine and it starts with 21 days of pure focus coupled with exclusive support from me, YOUR COACH!! Are you in??? 


This is not a QUICK FIX - but a true REMEDY for all those bad habits we have created in our lives. This 21 day journey will FULLY equip you to MAINTAIN your healthy lifestyle!! (WITHOUT BEING MISERABLE!)



I hope you can JOIN US!




Apply below to be a part of my test group!!! 


⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

Let's get some GREAT results together & feature YOU on this blog!

xoxo,
Kati

*Feel free to find me on FACEBOOK and introduce yourself!*

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -