Work past the Frustration and Focus on Building a Healthy, long last foundation for weight loss

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

How many of you eat healthy, workout and follow everything to a T...and then you decide to weigh yourself and nothing has changed so you feel like you want to give up, binge eat, throw your hands up & say...I guess Im just MEANT to be like this !??

**raises hand**

Trust me, I KNOW firsthand how frustrating this journey can be. Sometimes it feels like you're just spinning in circles...not going anywhere

BUT...I am asking you to keep the faith. You can set a goal to have a crazy amazing transformation, to lose weight and fit into your skinny jeans...But to see success and MAINTAIN results....FIRST you must focus on creating healthy habits, putting healthy practices into place and getting your mind right!

The weight wasn't gained right away...it's not going to disappear overnight either...Instead focus on what you can control: a healthy routine, an excitement for your goals and the future built on a SOLID foundation.

I take a weekly accountability pic...not so much to see progress...but more so because it resets my mind each week. It reminds me WHY my goals are important to me...WHY I'm ok skipping the pizza and cupcakes...and WHY I am committed to living a healthy lifestyle
Taking that weekly pic is going to put you in the right mindset and remind you WHY your goals are SO important to you!

Can we all pledge to stop the negative self talk...stop beating yourself up for past mistakes and focus on the AMAZING future that is unfolding before you...YOU are going to CONQUER things you never imagined possible! You are going to Live your BEST life & you are going to INSPIRE others to take action!

Happy Hump Day! Most people start slowing down in the middle of the week...but WE are just getting warmed up!!

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -