Working Out Even When You Don't Feel Like It

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

So how to you workout even when you don't feel like it?
It's been a rough week...I think my cramps are trying to kill me from the inside haha
Feeling bloated and in pain is even to make anyone want to curl up in bed all day which is pretty much what I did...BUT I have to trip to Mexico coming up in about 5 weeks. Honestly, the thought of NOT having a good time because I feel self conscious in my bikini was enough to make me hop up and get it DONE!
Sometimes you just have to decide what is more important to you!




 PS I know these socks are so dorky but sometimes I cannot stand those ankle socks!! They always seem to slide down & bug me during my workouts. I would have my stripe knee high socks on BUT they ALL got lost in the move *sad face*
My baby Winston!
Add me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/katiheifner 

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -