Happy Birthday!

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Happy Birthday to me!

How cool is this PUPPY flower arrangement?!

Without a doubt, 29 was my BEST birthday EVER!!
A huge thank you to my sweet/loving man Jay Jorgensen for literally giving me the best birthday week a girl could ask for! Between Taking Back Sunday...my beautiful gifts...puppy cuddles with my two fur babies...and this RIDICULOUSLY amazing SURPRISE BIRTHDAY video that made me BAWL MY EYES OUT!!! Total ugly cry moment!! 






THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE BIRTHDAY WISHES!!! I was so overcome with emotion yesterday- I appreciate each and everyone of you!

And a special thanks to everyone who sent me a birthday VIDEO!!! I laughed, I cried! You guys are truly the best!! And I feel like I have the biggest, most loving FAMILY on the planet!! 

Love my Bombshell Dynasty Family!! 




With Sarah at TBS!!

TAKING BACK SUNDAY!!!!!








1 comment:

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -