7 Day Shakeology Challenge

Saturday, July 13, 2013



Anyone interested in doing a 7 day shakeology challenge with me? Ok so I drink Shakeology everyday but I KNOW how nervous I was to commit to it. I was kinda freaking out that you could only get it online without trying it first (what sort of scam is this?!) 
Thankfully, my friend Lindsay was drinking it and assured me it was legit... so trusted her...took the plunge and ordered it on home direct. I am soooo weird about getting things on autoship because I don't want to get charged a million dollars and sucked into something I can't cancel. Lucky for us, Beachbody has an amazing customer service staff and if you need to postpone or cancel your order, you just shoot 'em an email.

I am sooooo glad I got the full 30 day supply because to be honest with you...the first time I made it...I did not like it.
Maybe it's because I have no idea how to mix shakes...maybe it's because I had this clumpy yet watered down shake...it was kinda nasty haha But after reading some recipes and getting tips on how you should blend it, I figured out how to make it the way I LOVVE. Guys I am serious OBSESSED with this stuff- I would not lead my friend astray!
(Some tips I learned from that first week....always put your liquid in FIRST! I didn't know if you put the powder in first it creates this air pocket that is impossible to mix haha)

If you are not yet addicted to Shakeology...Try it our for a week and see/FEEL the benefits for yourself.
The purpose of this Challenge: Well it's designed for people who need a little help getting their fitness and nutrition journey going, but aren't ready to commit to a full 30, 60 or 90-day program yet (I know how overwhelming that can be!). This Shakeology Challenge will help you lose weight, incorporate exercise into your daily routine and get in the habit of eating healthy, balanced meals a day.

During the seven days, you will be asked to:
  • Replace one meal a day with Shakeology
  • Exercise at least 5 of the 7 days for at least 30 minutes (walking, jogging, Beachbody workout, gym, your choice! Just get moving!)
  • Eat healthy, nutrient dense meals 95% of the time. You can browse the challenge group for recipe ideas- I promise they are yummy. We will follow the Shakeology eating plan found here.
  • Drink at least 64 oz. of water per day
  • Weigh in only on days 1, 4 and 8 (for 7 full days of nutrition and exercise)
What do YOU get out of this? 
  • In 7 days you will FEEL the benefits of Shakeology, the energy it gives you, and honestly...eating clean just me in a better mood!
  • A closed Facebook group for Accountability, Support and new friends hehe
  • Workout routine ideas and encouragement
  • Clean eating guidelines, tons of healthy and delicious recipes
  • A healthy routine that sets the wheels in motion for a healthier lifestyle 
  • Weight loss is an added bonus, the real benefit is in the foundation you lay and the nutrients your body will be getting
The Challenge starts July 22nd!
You have two options for getting started:
#1 See Paypal form below to purchase your 7 Day Shakeology Kit or Send $40 to heifnerk@gmail.com as a personal gift via paypal. Put your flavor preference in the notes section.
#2 Get the most bang for your buck and order a month supply of Shakeology (If you opt for the month supply, make sure you select Home Direct to save yourself $10 with free shipping.) The FIRST 3 Home Direct orders will receive a FREE Shakeology Workout program from me. 

Ready to get started? Make sure you scroll down and fill out the 7 Day Shakeology application so I get to know your goals and I will add you to the group!
If I am not yet your coach, what are you waiting for? Go here to make it official 


If you select the month supply on Home Direct, here are the free workouts you will receive! 


The workouts:
The 30 is a classic workout. It's a balanced combination of cardiovascular intervals—to burn calories—and time-tested strength moves that will tone your muscles and build your metabolism.
The 50
Your body will continue to progress on its path toward total wellness with The 50. As your body becomes stronger and more efficient, The 50 will accelerate your progress—your strength, cardiovascular fitness, and flexibility—in an easy-to-follow format.

Once you complete this Shakeology Challenge,it will be easier to stick with your new fitness and nutrition routine!
Looking to take your nutrition to the next level? Check out the Ultimate Reset 21-day cleanse here!




Flavors

1 comment:

  1. Great post a Shakeology 7 day challenge is a smart way to feel the effects of Shakeology!

    www.feliciadpolk.com

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -