Bombshell Means Business

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Fitness has a funny way of inspiring us to reach for bigger dreams. I started out as a Beachbody customer (quite frankly, I was a little embarrassed that I bought P90X...it’s in an INFOMERICAL!! hahah)
At the time I had no idea Beachbody would transform me physically...but also mentally and financially as well.



Completing P90X and Brazil Butt Lift was not just about losing weight...it awakened a part of me that I always knew was there....the dreamer...and more importantly...the DOER.
It gave me confidence and courage to dream big and follow through.
Completing P90X is a rite of passage...you tear down the walls and restrictions you place on yourself. Suddenly you realize that once you put your mind to something...you WILL achieve it.
My dreams continued to grow and I started thinking about how I could help, inspire or motivate others. I wanted to use my passions and talents to show other women what is possible.

Skinny Fat --->> Curvy Fit ---->> LEADER, MENTOR, ENTREPRENEUR

I am NOT a beachbody robot or a fitness expert.... I’m a young entrepreneur who is very passionate about my family (my lil Baby Bear), friends, fashion, home decor and I am VERY passionate about helping others live a healthy lifestyle (mind, body and soul).
My MISSION is to help other women live a healthy, fulfilling life...to stop limiting themselves, to start dreaming bigger and to continue building an incredible community of driven women who support each other and lift one another up.

THIS Bombshell is NOT about “getting skinny” or becoming obsessed with the scale. THIS Bombshell is inspiring others to live a HEALTHY lifestyle and empowering others to take the bull by the horns and OWN their life. I want to teach other women just like me how to go from skinny fat and floating through life...to a confident Elite 8 Star Diamond Coach (and beyond! hehe) THIS Bombshell Means BUSINESS!

Dream Big. Live More. Inspire the Next.

Think YOU have what it takes to be a great Coach?!
Apply to have me as your mentor HERE: http://bit.ly/bombshellintern

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -