Best Tasting Shakeology Recipes

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I've got to share some of the best tasting shakeology recipes!
Those of you who know me or follow me KNOW that I have a ridiculous sweet tooth. Seriously if I don't have my chocolate fix...HEADS are gonna roll!

 I USED to actually eat a piece of chocolate everyday which is what led me to weight gain. Now I KNOW I wasn't "fat" but I def was chunky! haha I actually searched for some old pre-p90x pics and I found this one from Easter. I still have this jacket and ADORE IT (don't you love great buys like that?!) 
Anywho...I was prob about 129-130lbs here and my FACE looks puffy!! It's hard to find pics of my body because I would always hide behind something (like my cute niece!)
Before Shakeology, P90X, and a healthy lifestyle
If you are like me and NEED a sweet and satisfying snack but you still want to be fit....I've got your back!! I've scoured the internet for amazing recipes and through my P90X journey...I found Shakeology. Now I am SO lazy that I usually mix it in a shaker cup with just water but every now and then Im willing to bust out the Ninja for one of these recipes!

Skinny fat to curvy fit baby! It's all about having fun with it, not taking your fitness too seriously but then also finding healthy alternatives to the things you LOVE.
If you want me to coach you through P90X and/or Shakeology, just make me your coach by going here and signing up and then shoot me an email! 
After! Much happier with my bod! 


Chocolate Bananas Foster*
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
1 cup almond milk, coconut milk or water
1/2 cup frozen bananas
5 big dashes cinnamon
1 splash rum extract
Black & Blue*
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
1 cup almond milk, coconut milk or water
1/2 cup frozen blueberries and blackberries
S’Mores
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
1 cup almond milk, coconut milk or water
Ice to taste
Topping – 2 slivers of graham cracker and 2 tbsp of Marshmallow Fluff
Cinna-Mocha*
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
1 cup almond milk, coconut milk or water
1/4 – 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp instant coffee
Ice to taste
Nutty Banana
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
1 cup almond milk, coconut milk or water
2 tbsp PB2
1/2 cup frozen bananas
Chocolate Covered Strawberry*
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
1 cup almond milk, coconut milk or water
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
Malted Peanut Butter Cup
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
1 cup skim milk (or nut or soy milk)
2 tbsp PB2
2 tbsp Malt Powder
Ice to taste
The Inferno*
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
1 cup almond milk, coconut milk or water
5 big dashes cinnamon
3+ dashes of Cayenne Pepper
Ice to taste
Chocolate Cake Batter
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
1 cup almond milk, coconut milk or water
1/4 pkg sugar free Jello Cheesecake pudding mix
Ice to taste
Chocolate Malt
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
1 cup almond milk
2 tbsp malt powder
Ice to taste
Chocolate Pistachio
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
1 cup almond milk
1/4 pkg sugar free Jello pistachio pudding mix
Ice to taste
Chocolate Banana Split
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
1 cup water
1/4 pkg sugar free Jello banana pudding mix
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
1 cup almond milk
2 tbsp PB2
Ice to taste
Triple Chocolate Decadence
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
1 cup chocolate almond milk
1/4 pkg sugar free Jello white chocolate pudding mix
Ice to taste
Black & White Malt
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
1 cup water
1/4 pkg sugar free Jello vanilla pudding mix
2 tbsp malt powder
Ice to taste
Chocolate Covered Cherry*
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
1 cup almond milk
1/2 cup frozen cherries
Nuts for Chocolate
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
1 cup vanilla almond milk (or water)
1/4 pkg sugar free Jello pistachio pudding mix
1 1/2 tbsp PB2
Ice to taste
Frozen Mocha*
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
1 cup almond milk
1 tbsp instant coffee
Ice to taste
Mexican Chocolate*
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
1 cup almond milk
5 big dashes cinnamon
Ice to taste
ok so what is Shakeology?

Shakeology isn't just a meal replacement. It's my chocolate heaven. Basically it's a health shake jam packed with nutrients which fills any nutritional gaps in my diet.  It's not just a protein powder or your daily serving of fruits and veggies. Shakeology is all of that. Convenience baby.


Is Shakeology a Scam?

Every now and then a product pops up that claims to "revolutionize your life". It'll cure all your aches and pains, get you bigger and stronger or smaller and leaner. Many of you are probably wondering if Shakeology is just another scam. 
I'm not going to lie, before I bought this I totally googled "shakeology scam" because let's be real...the internet is not the most trustworthy place. I wanted to know why I couldn't get it at GNC or the health store.
Shakeology is only available for purchase to those living in the United States and Canada and can only be purchased through the Team Beachbody network of coaches (which I am now one of hehe)
I questioned it's benefits, especially when it costs around $120 a bag every month. But after doing some math...a tub of protein powder (taken daily), combined with the cost of one meal out (which we did almost daily) added up to way more than a bag of Shakeology, and that didn't include any of the fruits or veggies. Plus...those meals out were making me chunky monkey.
For the first week, it took me some getting used to drinking a shake...and figuring out how I liked it...but at the end of the first month, I was hooked. The biggest surprise was the taste. It actually tastes amazing! My experience with protein shakes was to just down them immediately! 
After drinking it daily, it took care of my chocolate addiction and I noticed an increase in my energy levels. 
Having something so easy to grab allowed me to really focus on mydiet: whether trying to eat a low calorie diet to lose weight or an increased calorie diet to add bulk, I'm able to focus on just the food we needed, and not worry about missing out on any nutrients.

There was also another huge benefit: weight loss. I was doing P90X and after my first month in...I added Shakeology to my routine. you can see an INSANE difference in my day 30-60 pics! 
Anyway, if you'd like to give it a whirl...I'd appreciate it if you ordered through my site and I'd love to help ya!  Shakeology

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -