Pumpkin Protein Pancakes

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Hol-EE CRAP ya'll! I think these might be the most delicious protein pancakes I've ever made!
I want moreeeee!!
Fall is definitely in the air- and nothing is more comforting than snuggling up in scarves and sweaters with some pumpkin spice in the air. I was in serious need of some comfort food and this hit the spot!
What you need:
  • 1 scoop protein powder (I used BSN Fresh Cinnamon)
  • 3-4 tablespoons of canned pumpkin pureee
  • 2-3 egg whites or about 1/4 cup liquid egg whites
  • 2 tablespoons of almond milk (or whatever milk you prefer)
  • 1/2 tsp of Stevia
  • dash of baking powder
  • dash cinnamon
  • and optional...1 tablespoon ground flax seed
Now what?
1. Mix all of that good stuff together in a bowl.
2. Cook batter in a pan like good ole fashioned pancakes!

I tried to make shapes like my grandma used to....but sad to say Im not that skilled lol


- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -