Body Beast Workout with Sagi Kalev at Beachbody Headquarters

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Yesterday we had an incredible opportunity to workout with Sagi Kalev, the new trainer for Beachbody. He created the Body Beast workout that my boyfriend and I are currently doing (Day 44 Baby!) If you're thinking about doing it yourself or getting it for your man, you can check out more deets on this post that I write GO HERE
Anywhooo we got to workout with Sagi: the the former "Mr. Israel" and fitness model, bodybuilding title-holder, and nutritionist. He immigrated to the US in 1993 to pursue bodybuilding and modeling.
He's done numerous photo shoots for Muscle & Fitness, Iron Man, Reps, Men's Workout and Hardcore Muscle magazines Woahhh right?!


He totally kicked our butts! I was sweating like crazy. I barely made it out of bed this morning because I'm so sore. in a good way! hahah 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wooohoo! I can barely move my arms haha
Post workout Meal! 


1 comment:

  1. Can I say how jealous I am!?! I'd love to sit down and talk with him but working out would be awesome too!

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -