French toast eggs

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ok we all have a favorite breakfast food that makes our mouthed water at the mere THOUGHT of it. Ill do just about anything to get my hands on some French toast!! But!! It's not something I want to eat all of the time but I can't stop at 2 slices. I always "accidentally" make too much egg batter or whatever they call it. 
Sooooo I'm cutting put the middle man! Just French toast eggs :) 


4 egg whites 
1 egg 
1 tsp cinnamon 
 1 tsp vanilla extract 


Mix everything together, then pour into a pan. either scramble or make it into a "pancake" (cook one side in full then flip it over and cook other side) until fully cooked. 


If you'd like, you can add sweetener or zero calories maple syrup 


Nutrition Facts: 153 calories, 21 g protein, 2 g carbs, 5 g fat


My girl Jillian made these already!! Check it out!
French Toast Eggs, Whole grain Oats, strawberries & bacon!

1 comment:

  1. I love French toast too, and like you can't stop at one. Love this idea. Thank You for sharing. And thank you to Jillian for posting a pic on instagram so I could find this.

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -