P90X & Chalean Extreme Results! Chalene Johnson workout

Wednesday, March 7, 2012




  

My girl, Lindsay Matway's results from ChaLEAN EXTREME, Shakeology and CLEAN EATING! This is MY INSPIRATION!!!!

The difference between eating clean 50% of the time and only working out on occasion... and Eating clean 90% of the time, drinking Shakeology once a day and working out 5 days a week consistently!

It is the little decisions you make everyday that make ALL the difference!!!

If you wanna check out the workout program she is doing, go herehttp://ow.ly/9vpKm

I am SUPER proud of my friend Kristina!!! She just finished 90 days of P90X and looks sooooo amazing!!! I can't wait to see her take it to the next level! She is beautiful INSIDE and OUT! 

If you need help getting in shape, message me or sign up for a free membership on my team!

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -