P90X2 Meal Plan and Scheduling

Wednesday, February 1, 2012



One of my best friends, Melanie, is a MASTER at sticking to her guns with scheduling things!! She posted this on her awesome blog so I had to share!! <3 you Mel!
People always ask me if I really truly live the life that I preach everyday!  So today I decided to take pictures throughout the day to prove that I seriously do follow my own words of wisdom!

Right now I am on week 3 of P90X2.  I got up at 5:30 am this morning after Bryce, my baby was up 3 times last night!  I drank my energy and endurance formula and then headed to the basement to do power+ balance!  I totally killed my workout and then headed back upstairs and mixed up my results and recovery and hit the shower!  45 minutes later I was back in the kitchen preparing my breakfast!

Breakfast:  1/2 cup old fashioned oats with a little water.  Microwave for 1 min 14 seconds and then I mix 1 scoop protein powder with 1/2 cup almond milk and pour over top.  Then I add 1 cupped handful of blueberries and 1 tbsp flaxseed and wheat germ!  
Snack:  10:00 am, on my way to my first meeting of the day I packed an apple and 14 raw unsalted almonds and my water bottle!  Ate it on my way!
Lunch:  1:00 pm, I had leftover spinach and bean soup that I made the night before with a large glass of water!
Dinner:  5:00 pm Shakeology, chocolate scoop with 1/2 cup almond milk and 1/2 cup water, ice, and 4 strawberries! YUMMY!!
Snack:  8:00 pm 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (plain) with 1 orange sliced, small handful of granola and a drizzle of agave nectar!

Throughout the day I guzzled lots of water and got up to 9, 8 oz glasses of water!  1 cup of green tea and 1 cup of coffee!

It is very easy for anyone to stick to this diet!  It just takes a little pre planning to make sure you are ready for what the day has to bring!  

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -