Healthy Meals- Baked Parm Tomatoes

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I have a tomato obsession. I love their sweet juiciness and how they can be added to pretty much any dish....or those little baby cherry guys can be eaten as a snack. 
This version can be used as a side dish with (I think) pretty much any meal of the day or as a snack!! This totally reminds me of brushetta without the bread!
 
What you need....
4 tomatoes, halved
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
1/4 teaspoon salt
Freshly ground pepper, to taste
4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil

What you need to do...
Preheat your oven 450° F.
On a baking sheet, place tomatoes cut side up
Top those babies with Parmesan, oregano, salt and pepper. 

Drizzle with oil & bake until the tomatoes are nice & tender

This should only take about 15 minutes.

As always, if you make this...I wanna hear what you think! Lemme know!

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -