Bikini Shopping!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Yay! It's official! I ordered bikinis for Atlantis! I went to Victoria Secret this weekend just to try on and omg Im sold! they were so cute and flattering! This one top is the first bandeau I've ever tried on that doesn't push me down!

I did the bottoms with the rings in gray and then the side tie bottom for the blue. The blue with rings is out of stock until APRIL! Ahhhhh this is so exciting! What did me in...the COUPON!!! Spring12 gets you $15 off $100 and $30 off $150 I couldn't resist!! 
The trip used to be like 183 days away...now we are done to the last 30!!! Eeeeekkkkk~~~

Rio Push Up Twist Bandeau 
Riviera Push Up Halter Top

Now to find some cute cover ups....

Anyone bikini shopping yet? What'd you find??

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -