Accountability Post 50 Days Until the Bahamas!!

Monday, January 30, 2012

The BEST way to make sure you stick to your goal is to be open & vulnerable! Share your goals!! Soooo here goes nothing....
I keep this hanging in my room to keep me FOCUSED on my goals!



Stats: 117 lbs
Waist 26"
Hips 35"
Chest 33.5"
Arm- 10"
Thighs 20"

I sit at a desk ALLLLL day and it sucks! I hate it! Within the next 50 days, I'd like to get my waist back to 24", Hips back to 33" and thighs to 18"

Sooo I'm asking you all to help me!! Hold me accountable!! I want to take my fitness to the next level...Im adding in cardio in the morning to make up for sitting all day long and then I'll be doing the P90X2 Schedule in the evening. 

Expect an update once a week!! 

1 comment:

  1. You can do it Kati!! I too added extra cardio into my P90x routine and a little BBL to hopefully help firm up the bum!

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -