Spread the Christmas Spirit

Friday, December 23, 2011

A couple of weeks ago, I was grocery shopping... COMPLETELY in my own world and just having kind of a miserable day. I was in the process of searching for the perfect apples- I feel like the need to inspect each one making sure they are just the right size and firmness. This girl came up to me and simply said..."I really like your hair"

Ok, umm really??? Bc I was looking ROUGH lol but her simply walking by and saying that MADE MY DAY!! and weeks later...I STILL think about it!

A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions and the roots spring up and make new trees.” – Amelia Earhart
Spread the Christmas Spirit today! Look for an opportunity to perform a simple deed- hold the door open for someone...for all of your road rage-rs let someone merge! or simply compliment someone. Spread little ripples of HAPPINESS all over the world =) Yayyyy Christmas! ♥

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -