Marzia Prince Meal Plan

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Imiatate success! one of the best ways to figure out how to do something is to look to someone who has already achieved your goal...and figure out what they did! Marzia Prince is my absolute #1 body inspiration!! 

Marzia:
Here is my nutrition 95% of the time. These are my staples unless I have a cheat meal. We all know that I like to hit Cantina Laredo once in a while for my beloved chips, salsa, guacamole, and margaritas.

My personal rules I follow:
1.       Eat organic when available
2.       Eat 80% raw/fresh for the enzyme activity
3.       Juice once a day (love my juicer!) and a shot of wheatgrass
4.       More veggies than fruit in a day
5.       If I am super hungry at night, I drink hot decaffeinated dandelion root tea with stevia or some fresh fruit. 1 serving or 1 cup. Nobody gets fat eating a serving size of fruit at night!


Breakfast:
Fruit smoothie-1 scoop protein powder, 8 oz water, 1 cup frozen raspberries, ½ cup frozen blueberries, and 1 tablespoon coconut oil


1 cup green tea with Stevia
Multivitamins and digestive enzymes

OR

1 scoop protein powder in1 cup gluten-free oatmeal with ½ cup of fresh berries
1 cup green tea with Stevia


Morning Snack:
10 almonds and a piece of fruit (apple, banana, pear, ect)

OR

1 coconut milk yogurt with a scoop of protein powder and a piece of fruit


Lunch:
A large salad with quinoa on the side or brown rice
Salad-Spring Mix with tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, celery, broccoli, cauliflower, black olives, chick peas, cilantro,  broccoli sprouts, and ginger lime dressing on the side (I eat the entire thing)

OR

1 cup beans and ½ cup brown rice with 2 cups of lightly steamed veggies


Afternoon snack:
½ cup of hummus with 2 cups of raw veggies like celery, carrots, cauliflower, and baby tomatoes

OR
I will juice about 10 veggies and drink it (makes about 12 oz.)
10 almonds on the side

Dinner:
1 cup beans with ½ cup rice with my 12 oz. green juice
Juice-kale, romaine, asparagus, celery, cucumber, pear, spinach, and ginger root

OR
2 black bean tacos on corn tortillas with spinach, avocado, and fresh pico with a side salad

OR
1 cup black beans with ½ sweet potato, and 2 cups steamed veggies


MEAL PLAN 2
Due to health issues, personal reasons, and food allergies I am vegan/vegetarian/raw foodist. Here is a sample of my daily diet off season.
Upon rising - Cytolean V2 with 8 oz. water
1 hour of cardio on an empty stomach then breakfast right after.
Meal 1 - 1 scoop brown rice protein powder with water and 1 cup oatmeal with ¼ teaspoon cinnamon with Anavite Multivitamin
Let food settle for an hour and then take SuperPump for weight training designated muscle groups for that day (I will drink Size On during my workout)
Meal 2 - (post workout smoothie) 1 scoop brown rice protein powder with 1 cup fruit, 8 oz. water and ice blended
Meal 3 - Large salad with every veggie known to man and ¾ cup of beans and 1 cup quinoa (Olive oil and red wine vinegar for dressing)
Meal 4 - 1 medium Fuji apple with 15 almonds
Meal 5 - black beans and brown rice with 1 cup green veggies juiced in my Jack LaLane Juicer

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -