Happy birthday to ME!!! Birthday Cake Shakeology

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

In honor of my birthday, I thought....why not be a little bad haha Shhhhh don’t tell! I put cake mix into my Chocolate Shakeology.

Here a few of the VERY healthy ingredients in Shakeology that I “accented” with cake batter. Ahh…just writing this makes me feel better!
Flax Meal
Chia Seeds
Spirulina
Spinach
Sprouted Quinoa
Wheat Grass


Get ready for this! It tasted sweet and creamy with a hint of cakey lovin. Yummmmmy.


Birthday Cake Shakeology
1 scoop of Chocolate Shakeology 
2 – 3 tbsp Cake Mix (I used yellow)
½ cup water
½ cup unsweetened Almond Milk
Ice to taste
Optional: Top with some colorful sprinkles
Blend & Enjoy!

Now the key is to get rid of the box of cake mix before bad things happen!!

If you've been thinking about trying Shakeology, take the leap of faith! I promise you'll love it, and if not, there is a bottom of the bag money back guarantee! 
In honor of my birthday, I decided that it's only right to share the love. So, if you order Shakeology on Autoship, I will send YOU a birthday gift. Plus, you get free workout dvds and free shipping- thats $40 right there!
You'll get a Shakeology Cleanse Kit! You're Shakeology will be on it's way! I'll send you a Shaker Cup, green tea and a meal plan! You can do the cleanse if you'd like, or you can just enjoy your free stuff lol
ORDER HERE then shoot me an email to let me know! I always love to hear about people's goals!! 

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -