Cinnabon Shakeology Recipe

Saturday, October 1, 2011

My team is AWESOME because they come up with the BEST stuff!! This recipe is brought to us from the oh so fabulous (not to mention, gorgeous!) Melissa Means! Thank youuuuu girly!!! We adore you!!!

I could re-create this whole post- but I doubt I can make it sound as appealing as her! So in her words, here ya go!!

SO if you love cinnamon rolls like I do.... You are definitely drooling right now.....
Well I am about to ruin your day dream of this juicy little deliciousness. Did you know that the Classic Cinnabon Roll has 813 calories, 32g of FAT, 117 of CARBS, and 803g of sodium?!?!? I can only imagine what that is doing to your blood glucose levels. Maybe we should rename these DIABETES Makers.
It's no huge shocker, but it is a good reality check before ordering one of these suckers.
I do have a MUCH healthier ,guilt free version, that your body will thank you for. Here is my very own Cinnabon Shakeology recipe!



Recipe:
10 oz Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp imitation butter flavor
2 tbsp light cream cheese ( this adds the frosting taste! YUM)
1 packet of Stevia or Truvia
1/2-3/4 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
ice to desired thickness
Blend. Serve. ENJOY!!!
* you can add crushed pecans on the top


This shake really does taste like a delicious cinnamon roll <3 I hope you love it!

If you'd like to know more about Shakeology, please see my Shakeology tab at the top of the page or order from Shakeology

Check out the rest of her blog here: at Mommy Means Business!! http://melissameans.blogspot.com/

Have you tried this recipe? Post in the comments below!

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -