Paul Walker and fluffy kitties!

Friday, September 23, 2011

Ohh my goodness. I think I found it. The HOLY GRAIL of photos. I literally have butterflies. Paul Walker holding a pretty, fluffy kitty!! 

I love talking about fitness, motivation and recipes....but sometimes a girl just wants to look at some pictures of a hot guy holding something cute =)


I think what I love MOST about these pics...besides the fact that I find Paul Walker INSANELY hot- blue eyes, scruff, that smirk! Sigh!!!
Ok, back to my point...not only is a fun-loving and adventurous man, but there is something insanely hot about a guy who gives back and helps others. He doesn't just donate money- he gives a part of himself, his time, energy and heart. 
He went to Chile, specifically to Constitución, with the aid-organization he founded (REACT Worldwide)to offer his help and support to the people injured in the earthquake. He also flew with his REACH OUT team to Haiti to lend a helping hand to the 2010 Haiti earthquake victims.

REACT (Rapid Emergency Assistance Care Team), a group of EMTs and health-care professionals that he helped found. The group's goal is to air-drop into disaster zones the minute the news hits the wires -- ahead of the larger, less mobile emergency teams."
"I'm a doer, and whether it was the tsunami in Sri Lanka or the earthquake in Indonesia, I was always saying, 'I should be there; I should be helping out,'" Walker recalls. So he connected the dots. "My mother's a nurse, my sister's going to nursing school right now, and my friends have construction backgrounds. God willing, the next time there's a natural disaster I'm going to be there with 11 or 14 people and a handful of doctors," he says. "And the next time, it'll be 150 people with 30 to 35 doctors."

Guys take note- it's sexy to give back to the community =)

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -