Shakeology Review

Friday, July 8, 2011

I LOVVVEE reading reviews. I am such an amazon.com junkie and before I buy ANYTHING I go there to check out what everyone has to say because you KNOW they are being honest.  Amazon.com shoppers have a camaraderie about these things and have never led me astray. So I thought I would feature this review because this chick had AMMMAAZZING results!! Like crazy amazing. I'm hanging her transformation pic on my mirror as motivation- THATS how amazing it was lol
What is the craze about Shakeology? When I first heard of it, I really had no interest in trying it. I was sick of protein shakes and meal replacements. I never found one that I could drink daily and not get bored of the taste. Plus, I like eating food so why would I want to give that up to take a shake? I started doing research, however, and pre/post workout supplements and I kept reading how everyone is drinking Shakeology and how amazing it tastes! Yeah right, I thought. And it’s extremely healthy for you? There’s no way this could all be true..where’s the catch, I thought. I was eager to try it, since all I kept reading was positive things about it, plus I was going through Insanity Workout and I knew something like Shakeology would give me even better results.
Finally, my Coach Leslie posted on her Facebook that she was offering FREE Shakeology samples! So of course I ordered it. WOW! I could not believe my taste buds!! I am not a chocolate lover at all and I couldn’t believe how delicious that Shakeology tasted!! From that day on I was craving another Shakeology. I decided to order my package of Shakeology that same day. I felt like my shipment couldn’t get here quick enough.  Those couple of weeks I spent without Shakeology, waiting for my monthly shipment to arrive in the mail, were miserable!!! I couldn’t wait to drink another one! I am serious. It was like a drug. But an amazingly healthy one!
I look forward to drinking my Shakeology everyday as a meal replacement and I know that I am getting all the nutrients that my body needs that I wouldn’t be able to get from regular food. Plus, my craving for JUNK are pretty much non existent! It’s amazing the benefits that Shakeology can bring anyone who drinks it daily. Plus ordering home direct I get it shipped to my house every month with FREE shipping! So I pay less and I know I will have it every month!
Don’t take it from me, watch this video to learn why Shakeology is so beneficial.
If you’re like I was, you may be hesitant to try Shakeology because of the price. However, if you use it as it’s supposed to be used, as a meal replacement, it justifies the cost. For example, a lot of people are in a hurry to get to work so they grab a quick bite on the way to work, or go out to eat for lunch spending anywhere from $6-$10 on something that’s not healthy or even beneficial to their body. Shakeology cost $120 for a 30 day supply, breaking down to about $4 per serving per day, so you’re actually saving money, plus getting an unbelievably healthy meal! It makes complete sense!
If you’re interested in Shakeology and want to try it first before you spend the money on it, then I have Shakeology samples to send out. However, I will ONLY send you a Shakeology sample on 2 conditions: (1) I’m your coach, and (2) You’re 100% serious about purchasing if you enjoy the taste. It costs me about $6 to send out 1 sample, so it’s important that you’re serious about it. If I’m not your coach, you can make me you coach by clicking here.
If you have any questions about it, feel free to email me, heifnerk@gmail.com.

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -