Seay's Transformation!!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ok Seay, seriously....you are HOT!! Thank you for sharing this with us!! Read her story below!!

"In March of 2010 I shared THIS very before picture with my friend, Lindsay Matway and ONLY Lindsay via text. I made her PROMISE to please NEVER share it with anyone as I was embarrassed of how much my body had "lost" it's shape. I was in a very dark hopeless place. I actually had my 8 year old daughter TAKE the before pictures because I was embarrassed for my husband to see me in the dreadful daylight so far out of the "hot" shape he met me in two years earlier. Let me tell you what you CANT see in that picture: the voice of "fear" talking in my head, "PLEASE GOD, let there be an "After" photo... ONE DAY ...I CAN be proud of. PLEASE let that day happen, for me". Before Linds ever joined Beachbody, before she founded this Dynasty, before she was what YOU all know her as, she has walked the walk you all know her as, today. Before there was a paycheck, numbers, and a motive....SHE did even then, what she inspires all of US to do now. She has found her calling: to inspire others to achieve GREAT things. Ironically, you know that, with all that, it took me a YEAR to finally join the Dynasty team? And to even imagine those "before" pictures I once kept so very private, I NOW post proudly on the world wide web....it IS unbelievable how this one young lady's attitude can make me feel like I can accomplish ANYTHING. Thank you, Linds ♥"   -Seay 

If this does not embody what our team is all about, I don't know what does! If you want to be a part of a supportive and positive group- join here for free =)

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -