Celebrate your Successes!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.


Why is the first day back at work always the hardest? Even though it is the 6th, it feels like the first of the month and that ALWAYS seems like the best time to re-evaluate how I am progressing toward my goals. 
The book I've been reading really has me thinking about positive affirmations and celebrating our successes. When you think about how your previous week went, Do you think about what went right or what went wrong? Do you take your successes- celebrate them, pat yourself on the back & figure out how you can produce more results like that...or do you beat yourself up for the things you could have done better? 
Make a list of the things you did well last week! And then make follow up steps to help you continue that success. 
On another note! Here is a sample meal plan from Bodybuilding.com that I am going to follow today!
Breakfast:
Midmorning Snack:
Lunch:
Midafternoon:
Dinner:

1 comment:

  1. your food list looks amazing! 11 days till I can eat normal :)

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -