Life Begins at the end of your comfort zone

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. --Neale Donald Walsh 
 I love this quote. It’s where I’m at now learning things, figuring out workouts, communicating my experiences, learning how to be a better listener/friend/motivator. It’s all new and fresh. It's not always comfortable. Know what I mean? Ever taken a chance on something that kept you on edge the whole time- wondering if you were crazy to do something so out of the ordinary – and yet – enjoying the newness of it all? When you step out of your regular routine, you get that butterfly feeling inside and you feel more alive than ever. Like writing a blog. How uncomfortable is that? You put words down and publish them along with 200, 000 others on a daily basis! What is everyone writing about? 
My trouble is when I’m ready for a change – I leap then look. Most of the time I overthink an issue. Then those other times when I want something different and I want it now … I leap. 
Make a decision to do something outside of your comfort zone today. Say hi to a stranger, learn a new skill, try something new!

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -