Dream Board: What are your goals in life?

Sunday, July 3, 2011

I am a big dreamer. And I am really starting to see that the only one that truly limits us is ourselves. So time to take action and really think about what exactly you are working towards. Always dream big. Big dreams atrract big people!

Have you ever sat down to write your Bucket List? What are 100 things you want out of life? I've recently realized that I have NO idea because I have not taken the time to really think about what I want my life experience to be like- What I am working towards??? Well that ends NOW!

Be specific when writing down your goals. Vague goals= Vague results.

Remember in Elemtentary school when you got to make a collage- glue sticks and glitter in all of their glory! I forgot just how fun it is...so I am making my dream board by hand. One picture at a time and I am hanging it in my room so I can see it everyday and remember what I am working towards.

Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions!

To create a balanced life, make sure you think about what you what in these 7 areas of your life:

*Work & Career
*Finances
*Recreation & free time
*Health & Fitness
*Relationships
*Personal Goals
*Contribution to the community

Here is my dream board in the making...


If you need some inspiration in your life- this book is really helping me think about my future and put actionable into place to help me get there. In my opinion...it's a MUST read!!


You HAVE to believe when no one else does. That's what makes you a winner!

1 comment:

  1. So true!

    and I like your tip of have concrete goals versus Vague ones! it makes things more attainable for sure.

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -