Apple Cinnamon Protein Mini Muffins

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The name sounds like a crazy delicious tongue twister. I seriously can't wait to try these because I have an unhealthy obsession with all recipes involving cinnamon.These are without a doubt the most amazing thing I have seen all day (with the exception of a BCBC dress I've been eyeing up).




APPLE CINNAMON PROTEIN MINI MUFFINS
105g (1c) Oat bran
2oz (2 scoops) All the Whey Protein Blend – Cinnamon Bun
138g (3 servings) liquid egg whites
1c unsweetened applesauce
3/4c Splenda
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1) Preheat oven to 350. Spray muffin tin w/ non-stick spray.
2) Dump all ingredients into bowl and mix.
3) Using a cookie dough scoop (it’s easier this way — the perfect size!) fill mini muffin tin 3/4 full of batter
4) Bake for 15 minutes
This recipe made 28 mini muffins for me. The nutritional breakdown can be found below.
Nutritional Info
  • Servings Per Recipe: 28
  • Amount Per Serving
  • Calories: 27.6
  • Total Fat: 0.5 g
  • Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
  • Sodium: 74.6 mg
  • Total Carbs: 3.6 g
  • Dietary Fiber: 0.7 g
  • Protein: 2.9 g
Muffin Recipe brought to you courtesy of Genie's Journey Def check her blog out!

1 comment:

  1. I actually bought this protein powder flavour from the states because its not available in Canada as sooooooon as I get it I am making these!

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -