The Eat Clean Diet Stripped Lose 10 lbs in 28 Days! Day 1

Friday, May 20, 2011

Thank you Amazon.com! I came home from work to find that little cardboard package on my doorstep- Amazon you never fail me :) While I wasn't able to read the whole thing yet, I absorbed as much as I could and decided that I was going to start the "Lose 10 lbs in 28 days" plan. Luckily, I have a lot of the ingredients for the meals she lays out. Tonight I am going shopping for the rest of the weeks meals- but at least I was able to lay out the first day of the plan. I have a trip to Los Angles in 27 days!! So here goes nothing!



Tosca talks about:

· How to trick your body into dropping those last pounds (Yay! You get to eat more!)
· The best weight-loss secrets of the physique industry.
· How to use natural herbs and teas to launch your metabolism into overdrive!
· Myth busting: Which foods are supposed to help you lose weight but actually keep the pounds on.
· Eating and training plans that guarantee results! Detox Solutions.
· Tips for conquering cravings.
· Tricks of the trade to make you look 10 pounds lighter right away.
· Over 50 brand new Eat Clean Diet recipes.


Tosca said she starts every morning with fresh squeezed lemon in her water.  It's supposed to help detox your body...but honestly I think it's just flat out delicious! I could get used to this :) 
It helps your body regulate its metabolism and sugar absorption, in a manner that helps you lose extra weight. The secret lies in the “acidity” content in a lemon. Lemons are rich in citric acid, so when you take a glass of lemon juice in plain warm water first thing in the morning, you introduce healthy natural digestive aid into your stomach. The citric acid, from lemons, end up interacting with the other acids and enzymes in your digestive tract which results in a healthy and problem free digestion. The vitamin C improves digestion, reduces flatulence and aids elimination. It is considered a powerful agent for detoxifying the liver. 
It can also aid the absorption of calcium from the foods you eat, then calcium is then stored up in the fat cells. It has been studied that the more the calcium content in fat cell, the more its ability to burn fat. Interesting....
I just read from the trainer of Brazil Butt Lift that there is a simple plan you can do to help reduce the size of your fat cells. He says to have one the 1st day, 2 Lemons the 2nd day, 3 lemons the 3rd day and 4 the 4th day.  



Ok so what am I eating today?  Started the day with a Lemon and water!


Meal 1: Steel Cut Oats with cinnamon and chopped apple. 4 Eggs Whites Ok, anyone that knows me...knows that I LOVE oatmeal. I was always the kid that picked Oatmeal Raisin cookies over chocolate chip- and not just because I felt like it was the Underdog of the cookie world (altho I think that title goes to Peanut Butter- and Im sorry but sugar cookies are just gross). But something about that earthly smell and taste oatmeal has...it's so basic! I know not everyone is a huge oatmeal fan, but your tastes definitely change over time when you make the switch to Eat Clean. And the apple gave it a sweet, tangy taste. I used Granny Smith because...well- it's simply the best tasting kind of apple!


I decided on a different approach to the 4 scrambled eggs whites because....well frankly I was out my Egg White Go-To- "All Whites"  I always keep the fridge stocked with hard-boiled eggs...so easy fix!


Meal 2: Shakeology (mixed with water)
Meal 3: Baked Chicken with spinach, tomatoes and black beans
Meal 4: Strawberries and Cashews
Meal 5: Chicken with steamed broccoli 





- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -