Join the Dynasty!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Becoming a Coach has BLESSED my life in SO many ways! Be the Change you wish to see in the world and you will find that you light the path for others! Join the call TONIGHT at 9:30PM EST to find out more!

Click HERE to register for our Join the Dynasty Coaching
 Opportunity Call to Learn what it's all about!
How has coaching made a difference in the lives in Dynasty members? What do they love most about it?
  • Inspiring family to workout! -Abby Fix
  • It gives me more time with my family! -Scottie Hobbs
  • Touching other people's lives! -Jennifer Bradley Greenberg
  • Helping my family financially- Laurel Hedden
  • Keeps her accountable to her workouts -Ryann Paul
  • Being able to help my family financially while still being able to spend lots of time with them! -Amanda Allen
  • Set an example for her daughter to go after your dreams! And help people reach their full potential in life! -Lindsay Matway
  • Being accountable for my (and others) health and fitness and being able to be a stay-at-home mom -Jennifer McKenzie
  • Believing in myself, becoming a better mother and providing a good example for them -Megan Gonzalez
  • Keep me accountable to my fitness goals, led me to dream BIG & realized that by working towards my goals in life- I can inspire others to do just that!  -Me
  • Being around so much positive energy, which has in turn changed me from a listless downer to a high energy positive person that overflows to those around me. Truly changed me completely, in the best way! Those closest to me have said they've seen the change & like the new me even better - finally they say, lol :o) It's also, most importantly as well, given me the ability to believe in myself..for real, and finally given me a drive and something to DO in life. A way to give bac, to what I love, better myself, and help and inspire those around me...all while being able to work towards make a living doing it! -Markie Reeves 
Go here to

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -