Cast in the New Brazil Butt Lift Informercial!?!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Holy moly!! I just sent in my Before and After Pics for a Brazil Butt Lift contest....I don't think I won the $300. BUT I got something WAYYYY more exciting!!!




"Hi Kati! Thank you so much for taking the time to send in some amazing 'After' pictures to Carl .....some really outstanding results! We are currently casting for a new Brazil Butt Lift infomercial and we'd love for you to submit your high resolution before and after transformation photos to possibly be cast in the new show! Ideally, that will include a before and after shot of your butt, considering this program is called Brazil Butt Lift! Nothing encourages others to get up and get active like seeing the results on someone they can relate to. If you are prepared to share your story, and we sincerely hope you are, send us your photos and the attached paperwork."



Seriously!!!??? Be in the infomercial for my FAVORITE workout EVVVERRRR?!?!?  Ahhhhhh!!! I cannot wait to get my information back to her!!

Ok so I've been feeling super unmotivated for the last few days...this what EXACTLY what I needed to get my butt back into gear...literally! lol
Plus Beachbody Summit is coming up in mid June.  I can't show up to a convention with tons of Beachbody coaches and not look amazing lol

1 comment:

  1. Do it darling! :) You bumsy looks amazing! :)

    <3
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -