My Meal Plan for today

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Morning everyone!!! I decided that since I am sitting on my booty all day at work, I needed some help in that area- so I am going to try a doubles routine with P90X and BBL. This morning I got up and did Ab Ripper X and Bum Bum- burned 796 calories and man oh man! I forgot how crazy the Bum Bum workout is!!! My butt and thighs are still feeling it!!! But it's a good thing- because that is where all of my weight seems to go.  I took good "butt" pictures today- so in 4 weeks I'll be posting a side by side comparison!  Tonight I'll be doing Chest, Shoulder & Tri...so I need to eat!!! It's better to create your calorie deficit by increasing your exercise NOT by decreasing your calories...otherwise your body will start eating away at your lean muscle! eekk!!!


So! Here is what I am eating today-


Pre-workout  5:30a: 2 large glasses of water and my jack3d
Post workout 7:30a: 2 eggs, 2 egg whites
8:30a: Oatmeal with raisins, ground flax and wheat germ mixed in
10:30a SHAKEOLOGY my favorite meal of the day!!! And carrots on the side
12:30p: Ground turkey in a whole wheat tortilla with spinach, steamed edamame & snow peas on the side
3:30p: Broccoli and a handful of almonds
6:00p: 1 large mixed greens salad with lemon juice; 1 cup couscous; 1 cup steamed broccoli; 3 oz. herb-crusted Chicken
8:30p Myofusion Chocolate protein shake

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kati. I'm Tammy :). I was wonder if you have looked into the 'Wheat Belly' book and/or diet? And if you have thought about trying to go "wheat free"? I have Read the "book" within the cookbook haha. It all sounds so wild. But VERY convincing.

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -