RevAbs 14 Day Jumpstart Challenge- Day 4 & 5

Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 4

Agghhhh!! Today was a rough day....Not only did I wake up late, but I forgot to grab my breakfast on the way out the door. Luckily, I have some Shakeology packets and shaker cups at my desk just in case...but I did not have my second snack of the day and did not have lunch until 1pm.
Not exactly how I planned my day to go! Lol

Meal 1: Shakeology

Snack 1: Poorly planned, no snack!

Meal 2: Baked chicken with DELICIOUS steamed veggies (edamane, snow peas, broccoli, red peppers, water chestnuts and mushrooms)


Snack 2: Roasted Almonds

Meal 3: Deli turkey with hummus


The snow was literally insane and I could not get home for almost 2 hours!! You never realize how amazing the feeling of being at your house is until something is keeping you from being there! I almost slid into a concrete wall trying to drive up the hill to my house. I’m sorry, but it doesn’t matter how long you have lived in the North, you never get used to the snow.  I think I should move.

Since I was stuck in the house all night, by myself….I cheated alittle on the challenge and couldn’t help but munching.
So add an apple and yogurt to my daily intake.


Day 5

Meal 1: Shakeology

Snack 1: Steamed veggies from yesterday

Meal 2: Egg white and veggie omlet with salsa

Snack 2: Small chef saled with 4 oz deli turkey- no dressing

Meal 3: Baked turkey burger with salsa over mixed greens

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -