RevAbs 14 Day Jumpstart Challenge- Day 3

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 3! Only 11 more to go!
While it is hard to stay away from the carbs, I am starting to realize that this 14 day challenge is opening my mind up to more and more food choices.  I tend to get stuck in a rut and eat the same things day in and day out, but now I am thinking outside my comfort zone to come up with recipes that fit the challenge...and that are delicious!!


I started out my day with Shakeology because chocolate in the morning feels like cheating!


Meal 1: Shakeology and veggies (on the side!)


Snack 1: Mixed greens with tomatoes and lemon juice. I'm really starting to love this as my 10:30am snack!


Meal 2: Baked Chicken with Black pepper over arugula and 1 tbs natural peanut butter (yes, I ate it right off the spoon)


Snack 2: 4 oz of deli turkey and cucumber slices


Meal 3:  Veggie Omlet


I have a feeling I'm going to want snacks later in the evening so I am preparing myself with some cherry tomatoes and veggies to much on!

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -